Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Adventures in Eating: The Joy of Juicing

Hello again. Just wanted to update you on the liquid diet.

The last two days were not so good. I had lots of food. I mean LOTS of food. We had Zoe dedicated at church on Sunday and we had a fellowship lunch after the service. I ate alot there. Then of course yesterday was Memorial Day and we had some friends over for BBQ. So I ate alot yesterday too. Who can pass up BBQ on a holiday? Come on...

Well needless to say I was very sick last night and it just reaffirmed why I have to continue on this path.

A sweet friend of ours let us borrow her juicer and I juiced for the first time today. It was DELICIOUS! I juiced 2 apples, a few handfuls of spinach and about ten baby carrots. It didn't look pretty but it was so good!

No pics for this one though, sorry maybe next time. I can't wait to try to juice more! If I keep this up, I may want to invest in a juicer for our household. The benefits are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment