Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Adventures in Eating: Firsts

For my first post on this blog, I will share my daughters first rice cereal experience. Hey why did you stop with the bottle and put me in the bumbo? Oh well I can smile at you from here!

Wait... What is this? I'm so confused.

Huh?

Here it comes again? Ok guys... Am I being punked? You're joking right?

Totally messy baby. Love it!

Hey this rice cereal isn't half bad. And the spoon thing is kinda fun too!

YAY! Again!And Daddy got to be home for the entire thing! I'm telling him all about what a big girl I am.

I will be back in a little while with a few more posts. We are going to wait 4 days to up her rice cereal intake to two meals, then another 4 and introduce avocado! I have a feeling this adventure in food is going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment