Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Adventures in Eating: Super Baby Food by Ruth Yaron: Review 1



I have been reading this book for just a short time so I am not all the way through it. I have basically gotten too the part of feeding your baby before the age of 6 months. I believe I will do this review in parts as I read for each age level.

Thus far, it has great tips on how to feed your baby before the age of 6 months and what are some good starter foods. One of Zoe's first foods (other than rice cereal) is going to be avocado then moving onto sweet potatoes. Both these foods are more easily digested by a baby's immature digestive system.

We are liking this book and all the great nutritional information and insight it is providing. I would recommend it to any new mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment