Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Adventures in Eating: Two Feedings a Day

Daddy got in the rice cereal adventure yesterday and got to feed Zoe with a spoon for the first time. I just love how they love each other! Zoe get's this look in her eye when she sees her Daddy and it melts my heart.

She is so cute covered in food!
She keeps trying to "help" when we are feeding her by grabbing the spoon and "guiding" it to her mouth.
Then she grabbed the spoon away from Daddy. And fed HERSELF!!! WHAT???? She is only 4.5 months!!!!

And then looked at Daddy for approval.

She is now up to two rice cereal feedings today. I am going to make avocado puree today and freeze it, so in a few days we can add avocado to the mix. I hope she likes it... Oh and if anyone is curious, she is eating Gerbers Organic Brown Rice Cereal. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love that little girl! I can't believe she is already almost five months old! :( She's too smart for her own good! I love it!

    ReplyDelete