Monday, September 6, 2010

Overcoming Perfection Series, Day 1

Hello all. As promised (go here for details) I am writing a blog entry everyday for the next two weeks.

One of the things I have slacked on in my life because of the spirit of perfection is my business/crafting. This past weekend motivated by the Simple Mom blog (also see previous post), I set aside 30 minutes at a time to accomplish the pile of sewing and craft projects that have been taking up space in my craft room. I was waiting for the "perfect" day to sit down and knock them all out at once. Well of course I would be waiting forever if I kept on that trend.

I have made a few of these:

And I have made this for my nephew Tyler:

Both of these items will be on sale on my facebook profile. My sis-in-law and I decided to join forces in order to support each other. If you are interested check out Lesley N' Allie on Facebook. Our official business name is Aley Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment