Thursday, September 9, 2010

Overcoming Perfection, Day 4

Hoooray! Lots to celebrate today. Feeling a little better now that I'm on the mend!

First off, Happy New Year everyone. Rosh Hashanah is today and it starts the Jewish new year. Hooray for what the Lord will do in this upcoming year. I am praying blessing on each and everyone of you as we enter a new year of the Lord.

Secondly, I have windshield wipers again! Ok, some back story might be helpful. About two weeks ago, my wiper motor went out on my car and we just got it fixed tonight. Which I am so thankful to the Lord for providing the way and the means. Driving in the first part of rainy season in Texas plus Tropical Storm Hermine coming through and dousing us was a little unsafe.

Thirdly: We have had a series of things happen to our cars and house that have had to be fixed. It has been stressful, but God is good and He helped us through it all. Our ceiling in our living room leaked and warped some of the drywall. We got that replaced two weeks ago and the hubster finished painting two nights ago. YAY for progress! We just need a new back fence and baseboards in certain parts of the house and we will be in business, lol.

Fourthly: I love feeling my baby move. I don't think I updated to spread the news. We are having a girl and her name is Zoe. She has been super active today. It's such a reassuring, joyful feeling! Thank You, Jesus for Your protection over this sweet little one.

Ok, so I think that's about it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment