Sunday, September 19, 2010

Overcoming Perfection, Day 14: The End

Well this is the end of the Overcoming Perfection Series. What have I learned? Not to sweat it. Not to worry if my blog posts are too short, too long, not insightful enough, not funny enough, not good enough. I can blog about what I'm going through and not fear rebuke.

At the end of the day all I can be is me. That's what I want this blog to reflect, the journey I am on with the Lord and the everyday victories, however tiny they may be.

God has me in a special place right now and I pray He keeps me going down this deepening path. I want to be able to share it as well. Part of that is writing it out here. But to do that I need to conquer the perfectionist spirit and cast it out.

The past two weeks have been truly freeing. I'm not 100% there and I know I will touch on this subject in the future, but I have gained a measure of victory and I am truly thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment