Saturday, July 21, 2012

Week 16: Our journey to the fasted lifestyle, pt. 26

This week has been amazing, sad, joyful, heartbreaking, encouraging, humbling all wrapped up into one.  We are feeling the stirrings of revival in our church.  Lots of stuff in my heart is coming to the light and being swept away.

I made some hard admissions and felt things that I thought were gone, but they were just buried and festering.  I had my whole being shaken in ways I never knew existed.

I prayed and the answer was no and then I was left wondering why?  I prayed and the answer was yes, but I was left wondering why now? 


The biggest thing that came out of this week is a closer relationship with Jesus.  When I was asking my "why's" to the Lord, He showed me Job 40:2a- Will the one who contends with the Almighty correct him? 


I'm having to learn that the why's don't matter, but that His judgments and timing are perfect.  With the why's I was telling God how to do His job.  Not my place.  Just my place to trust.  


That's where I'm at, I will elaborate more as the Lord leads.  
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."-Matthew 7:7

Image courtesy of Bliss Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment