Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day

Hello all,

Happy Independence Day!  Hope you are spending it with the ones you love and in the manner you choose. We are home (for the most part) still recovering from illness.  Hubster has strep throat, Zoe has an ear infection, and I have pink eye.  We have been on antibiotics for a couple of days so it's getting better and we hope to be able to rejoin the world tomorrow.  We are sad that our plans were sidelined, but we know the Lord is using this to teach us something.  We are praying for revelation.  


I'm also praying for revelation for this upcoming political year.  Lord reveal to me what you would have me seek you for this year.  I need peace about the way our country is going.  I'm praying for our nation to turn and seek you.  To repent from wickedness and proclaim righteousness over our land.  To go back to the beginning when this land loved You.  


God bless America through her collective repentance and submission to You.  Lord show America what it truly means to be the "land of the FREE and home of the BRAVE."

Pray with us for our nation.

Blessings,

The Niemeyers


No comments:

Post a Comment