Friday, April 27, 2012

Week 2: Our journey to the fasted lifestyle, pt. 3

I begin to feel better, health wise.  I am so thankful that I don't have the recurring heart burn or need to be sick.  Far from healthy mind you, but feeling better.

It feels like my heart is awakening again.  I can feel the presence of the Lord more and more.  I don't feel as fuzzy when I seek Him.  Like everything I'm saying or hearing is through a door.  The door is opening a little wider each day.  I actually want to spend more time with Him.  Before it felt like such effort.

There are a few opportunities presented for us to go out to eat with someone, but we graciously say no.  We are actually doing really well this week.  The pressure isn't there.
I'm free-er and free-er by the day.  Hallelujah! Praise Jesus!

The tree gets cut down by the way. Our tree guy called and offered a payment plan. The Lord provided that we were able to pay for half of the services! He is pretty great like that. When we say yes to Him, He is swift to bless.
The tree company hard at work.  Lord bless them!

No comments:

Post a Comment