Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Adventures in Eating: Sweet potatoes for my sweet potato!

Little Ms. Ham getting ready for her first sweet potatoes! She has fallen in love with the camera!

First bite...
Hmmm, not sure...

Huh...
Oh yes Mommy! More please!

She has officially given up on rice cereal. Which is ok cause I have lots of new recipes to try out in the next few weeks.

She gobbled up one cube of homemade organic sweet potato, so I may move it up to two cubes tomorrow. We will see what she thinks.

Also, my apologies for my baby always being in just a diaper. I always said "my baby will never just run around in a diaper all day long!" Well between the Texas heat, acid reflux spit ups, and lots of diaper overflow (it's great that she is a consistent pee-er, but dang can we reel it in on the volume!), she stays pretty much onesie less. We were doing 4 to 5 wardrobe changes a day which was getting out of hand laundry wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment