Saturday, July 23, 2011

Adventures in Eating: Super Baby Food By Ruth Yaron: Review 2 and Super Porridge Pics

Silly Face Girl
We are now past the 6 month mark so Zoe's eating adventures are branching out. We had our first Super Porridge from the Super Baby Food book. You would think that Super Porridge would be really difficult or complicated, but it's super easy. We use old fashioned rolled oats and water and viola! Of course there are a few more steps than that, lol.

I am really enjoying this book. The only draw back I see as we get older, is that the book is a little hard to read. Not too hard, but just a little bit. The recipes are somewhat dispersed throughout the book so it's a little bit hard to find them all. That's the only thing I would change.

I have also been looking at fun new websites for great additions to our recipe arsenal. I will share a few of them soon.

Ok, onto the cute baby pictures.
First Bite

Mmmmm, give that back

Content baby, full belly makes me happy

Do I have something on my face?

No comments:

Post a Comment