Friday, March 19, 2010

Puppy Love

I pulled into the driveway at work this past Wednesday and saw the most awesome sight. A 6 month old boxer mix puppy. He was precious. And super friendly. He wanted to get in my car immediately. I called the hubster and he said he would think about it.

I have been wanting a dog for months, but it never seemed to be the right time. The hubster came up to check him out. He said we could take him home, but we had to print out found dog flyers and post them. If no one claimed him in a few weeks we could keep him. Of course we do not want to take anyone's dog, but we also don't want him wandering around the countryside up by the station. Alot of people do just drop off their dogs in our neck of the woods because they think they will just wander away.

So here is our foster puppy: Obadiah (Obi for short)Can you tell I'm smitten already?

No comments:

Post a Comment