Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Adventures in Eating: Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! I wanted to share our Father's Day surprises.First off, Zoe and I made breakfast in bed for the best dad ever. Blueberry panckaes, maple syrup, bacon, and a tall glass of OJ. Then for dinner, one my hubby's favorites, Alabama Chicken (chicken with white bar b que sauce), southern potato salad, and green beans with bacon. Lots of bacon on this day, lol. The hubster is from Alabama and the white bar b que sauce is only available in northern Alabama. It needs a little more tweaking before I share the recipe. It didn't turn out quite right this time, but it was still really yummy. I loved making these meals for this guy! He is an amazing father and wonderful husband. I love him so much! Father's day should be once a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment