Sunday, June 26, 2011

Adventures in Eating: 3 Ingredient Meals-Bacon Wrapped Chicken


I have been trying to find new recipes that are super simple. I'm gearing up for my first craft fair in a couple of weeks. I am up to my ears in fabric. So I have little time to put a bunch of stuff together for dinner.

I went searching on the interwebs and found a quick, simple, yummy looking recipe. Just 3 ingredients? You have to be joking!

Bacon Wrapped Chicken

2 Chicken breasts
4 Slices of bacon
Italian Seasoning

Sprinkle Italian seasoning on chicken breasts. Put in greased pyrex dish. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Wrap bacon around chicken breasts. Cook for 20 minutes and then put on High broil for 2-3 minutes to make bacon crisp.

It turned out really yummy. I cooked ours a little too long so it was slightly dry. That's what happens when your in the middle of sewing and can't tear yourself away.

Real Simple has a lot of 3 ingredient recipes in their July issue. I will be trying these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment