Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hmmmm....

So I believe I left everyone hanging last time I posted. I was seeking prayer for gestational diabetes testing. Well the tests came back and I have it. God is good and He will see our family through. Please continue to pray for health for Zoe and that I will still be able to have a natural childbirth. It has been so strong on my heart. The hubster and I have been praying that she comes in late December spontaneously so that there is minimal risk for her.

The last few weeks have been crazy busy! So much to do before baby cakes gets here. Hopefully the hubster and I can knock out some stuff tomorrow and Saturday and be able to start posting pics of the nursery soon. Well gotta run. Gotta get started on dinner and get things ready for church tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment