Saturday, May 18, 2013

What's new

Haven't written in a while.  Last post was a stressful one for sure.  Things are better, lol.

Potty training is going well!  Our sweet girl is getting it down.  Praise the Lord!  We are busy with celebrations galore.  Lots of babies being born, birthdays coming up, and graduation after graduation.  So our social schedule is pretty packed for the next month and a half.  

We have had some trials, ups and downs, and so on, but God is good all the time.  

We are doing a Genesis 1:29 challenge for 40 days.  I honestly can't remember what day we are on at the moment, but it is going well.  The vegan life is totally agreeing with us.  Our daughter didn't like meat in the first place so it wasn't a big change for her.  I still crave stuff, but I know it won't last forever.  I have lost weight, my inflamed joints don't hurt.  I can actually get up from the ground and it isn't an event, as in it doesn't take forever and it doesn't hurt.  When you work with kids having all these improvements are AWESOME!! I can run around for a lot longer now.  Totally beneficial.  

As of right now though.  I feel all weird and awkward.  Like I'm out of place....  Weird right?  Don't know what it's about.  

No comments:

Post a Comment