Friday, November 16, 2012

Two weeks down.

We are at over two weeks now.  No eating out, no fast food.  Yay!  Working hard at being obedient.

We are contemplating going on a date tonight and we were talking about eating food at the movies.  Do we, don't we, etc.  For me, I can't.  I can't go down the slippery slope like that again.  So I will be eating before I go and I am contemplating turning into that person.... bringing my own snacks to the movies.  I'm torn between the "don't bring your own food" policy and the need to not fall off the wagon.  I'm sure I will have peace as the movie time gets closer, so we will see.

On another note, getting ready for Thanksgiving!!! My favorite of favorite holidays!  We hosted last year and we are doing it again.  It's an easy way for us to spend time with both sides of the family.  Because we all know it's hard to split time between two families.  Do ya feel me?

That's all for now.  Back to a fun project that I can't wait to complete.  I will post pictures.  =)

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say, I hope your date night is wonderful. You're doing so great!

    ReplyDelete