Saturday, December 31, 2011

What a difference a year makes

I feel renewed. I feel peace. I feel I'm coming up from the wilderness.

If you would have asked me a few days ago, I may have had a different answer. The Lord brought us through the most challenging year of our lives and we are seeing the amazing transformation He has set up for us from the beginning.

I will be blogging more in the new year as the Lord leads me on an amazing new journey. I can't wait to reveal the things He has for me and maybe you too.

This post will be kind of disjointed, but that's because I'm super tired and wanted to get this out quickly.

A few resolutions:

Read more, play on the internet less
Eat healthier (pretty much every year, lol)
Study the Word more (this is NUMERO UNO)
Choose joy
Love more

That's all I have for now. I will be posting soon about the first part of some deep revelations.

No comments:

Post a Comment