Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Loving this...

Hello all, went to the doc today. This was the first time she did the check to see if I was dilated at all. And I was 2 cm dilated and she could feel Zoe's head. So little miss is in prime position. It was so weird and cool at the same time. (Not that I enjoy pelvic exams or anything, yuck!). It was just so cool to know that our little one could be making an entrance sooner than later.

Well I came home and my nesting instinct kicked into overdrive. Which was mostly worrying about making her quilt. House still needs to be cleaned, but I can clean, then cut fabric, then clean some more, then sew fabric, then clean some more... You get the idea.

This is my first quilt ever and I'm so excited! It's already starting to come together quite nicely. Which makes me smile. I love creating things for my sweet daughter! I'm hoping that she holds out just a wee bit longer so I can finish up what needs to be finished, but if she comes soon, I know I will be just ecstatic!

Thank You Lord for this amazing gift. Thank You that joy is in my heart and fear is not present. Thank You for knowing our hearts desires and giving them to us. You are amazing God! In Jesus name, Amen.

Would you partner with me to pray for my labor? I could use all the warriors I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment