Sunday, April 18, 2010

Just an update

Don't have time for a very long post as I apparently have food poisoning or a stomach bug and may need to leave the computer for awhile.

Just wanted to update everyone on a few things. The Lord is so good. There are many revelations he is pouring out into my spirit and I can't wait to share, so stay tuned.

Obi is doing well. He is very spirited and a great watch dog already. We just wish the cat, Cedric, will get along a little better. I know they will love each other eventually, but can't it be sooner so we can have peace among the different species in the house?

The hubster and I are doing great. Things with the house are progressing very well. The Lord provides for everything that comes up. Glory to Him who sits on the Throne!

Well that's about it. Will update again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment